- Thank you for visiting www.forumenergyplc.com (the Site) and viewing the Terms. Please read these Terms carefully before viewing or using the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the terms as set out below.
- The Site is the exclusive property of Forum Energy PLC ("FEP"). All material on the Site including, but not limited to, the text, graphics and logos is protected under intellectual property law and remains the property of FEP.
- Any links to third-party websites are provided for information only and do not imply an approval or endorsement of the site. FEP shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked site; and shall be under no liability arising from your use of these sites.
- FEP endeavors to ensure that all information or advice provided as part of the web site is correct at the time of inclusion but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. All such information or advice is intended to be general in nature and should not be relied upon in connection with the making of any decision. FEP is not liable for any action taken as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the taking of such action. FEP have no responsibility to update any information contained in the Site.
- This site contains forward-looking statements, actual results may bedifferent to any such statements.
- The Site is provided 'as is' and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. FEP do not warrant that the Site is free of errors and/or omissions, worms, viruses, Trojan horses and the like. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and any materials contained therein.
- FEP reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. You will be automatically bound by these modifications when you use the Site, and should periodically read the Terms.
© 2013 Forum Energy PLC